Request Scientific White Paper.
Predicting the Placebo Response to Reduce Clinical Data Variability and De-Risk Drug Development
Placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trials are the gold standard to evaluate drug safety and efficacy in drug development; yet, distinguishing true drug efficacy from the placebo response presents a significant challenge. This white paper examines the issue of the placebo response from multiple angles, and presents the background and scientific data resulting from the development of Placebell©™, our innovative approach to reduce the impact of the placebo response in clinical trials.
- The challenge of the placebo response in clinical trials
- Existing methods to manage the placebo response in drug development
- The development of the Placebell©™ method
- Clinical data using Placebell©™ in neuropathic pain
- Expansion of Placebell©™ to indications outside of pain
Complete the form below to request your copy of this scientific white paper.