2022 was a year of remarkable success for Cognivia.
Thank you to our team, partners and clients for your continued support! Here are highlights from this year – from exciting company updates to thought leadership articles.
This year marked the beginning of a new chapter for Cognivia, as we rebranded to better reflect our mission to “Quantify the power of the mind” and integrate this information into data analyses to accelerate drug development. Our growth has attracted industry leaders to partner with us and key players to join our team, such as Christian Jourquin or Graham Bunn who have joined our Board of Directors or as Strategic Advisor.
Our sustained effort and dedication to innovation have not gone unnoticed. This year, our CEO Dominique Demolle, PhD., was named one of PharmaVoice’s most insiring people of 2022. We were also a nominee for DPharm Idol Disrupt 2022, a live show featuring innovative technologies that could revolutionize clinical trials. Furthermore, we were named finalist for Ernst & Young Belgium “ Scale-up de l’Année” award, which recognizes rapidly growing companies with potential for innovation, entrepreneurship, and strategy.
This past year, we shared insights through a variety of industry sources – from an interview in Medical News Today about COVID-10 vaccines to data published in Statistical Methods in Medical Research. We also co-authored a paper in Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience, a collaborative effort by leaders in AI and including prominent researchers working at Janssen Research and Development, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Johnson & Johnson, and the European Medicines Agency, among others.
Explore the thought leadership below:
- “Leveraging historical data to optimize the number of covariates and their explained variance in the analysis of randomized clinical trials” – Statistical Methods in Medical Research
- “Using Machine Learning to Predict Placebo Response and Increase Clinical Trial Success “ – Applied Clinical Trials
- “COVID-19 vaccines: 76% of reported side effects may be due to ‘nocebo’ effect” – Medical News Today
- “Development of end-to-end data management to improve lead times” – BIO-IT World Technical Poster
- “Cracking Down on the Rising Costs of Drug Development: How Pinpointing the Complexity of Individual Patients Can Improve Success Rates” – Drug Development & Discovery
- “Using Artificial Intelligence-based Methods to Address the Placebo Response in Clinical Trials” – Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience
As we continue to grow and establish ourselves as a key player in the pharmaceutical industry, new customers are joining the community of our predictive tools users, we are proud to serve them and our proud of our achievements and look forward to an even brighter future. We thank our community for their support and look forward to engaging with them in the coming year.
2022 was a busy yet amazing year! We’re looking forward to seeing what 2023 has in store.
The Cognivia Team